Thursday, May 3, 2012

How Does Your Garden Grow Part 2

My green beans--the first plants to flower and bare "fruit"  :-)


Watermelon--it's not really hot enough for it yet, but it's still cute to look at.

Melting Sugar Peas growing tall.


Strawberries!!  They are in a Topsy-Turvy planter and they are thriving!

Herbs: Parsley, Oregano, Basil.

Notice the difference in height?
More tomatoes then we can possibly eat!  There are cherry tomatoes, pear tomatoes, Rutger tomatoes and Julienne yellows!  I'm so excited!



Zucchini.
 













This is a close up of her, I'm not sure what she'll do next... Flower maybe?


 And last but not least:


The newer addition to my garden--Chocolate Mint!  WOW!  I can't wait till this is big enough to use! 


1 comment:

  1. chocolate mint is wonderful, even if all you do is rub some in your hair and on you hands and face.

    ReplyDelete